The Pushkar ka Mela is an annual five-day camel and livestock fair held in the town of Pushkar in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is celebrated from the Kartik ekadashi to Kartik Poornima, the full moon day of Kartik (October–November) as per Hindu calendar. It is one of the world’s largest camel fairs. Competitions such as the “matka phod”, “longest moustache”, and “bridal competition” are the main draws for this fair. A camel race starts off the festival, with music, songs and exhibitions to follow. Between these events, the most waited for is the test of how the camel is able to bring the items. In order to demonstrate, the men go up on the group of camels one after another.
Event- 1 night / 2 days
Friday- 27th Oct
- Board 12995- BDTS AII UDZ EX leaving from Bandra terminal @ 15:50 pm
Saturday- 28th Oct
- Reach Ajmer by 9:50 am
- Catch local transport to Pushkar
- Check in the hotel/ Homestay
- Whole day free to explore the Pushkar Mela
- Enjoy local dinner in Mela
Sunday- 29th Oct
- Post B’fast visit Pushkar Lake and Brahma Mandir
- Day free for shopping and last minute enjoyment at Mela
- Board 22452- CDG BDTS SF EXP from Ajmer @ 16.30 am
Monday- 30th Oct
- Reach Borivali by 8:30 am and Bandra by 9:20am
Rs. 3,500/- per participant.
- Twin sharing accommodation in hotel/ Home-stay for 1 night
- Pickup & Drop from Ajmer Stn. to Pushkar and back
- Train fare to Ajmer & back
- All meals during the event.
- Personal / Accident insurance.
- Bottled water, Cold drinks, Room services, Laundry service at the hotel
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 9167966042, 9930691186, 8369580471, 9869509488
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
Once transfer please confirm the transaction details, Name of participants and the event name via. email or SMS or Whatsup
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.