Rules & Regulations
Few rules that we would like people follow on NB events:
- Possession and/or consumption of Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek & would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Smoking will permitted only with the consent of the leader and the person will have to move away from the group to smoke. For some events its strictly not permitted.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- In the event of any Mishap/Eventuality, Nisarga Bhraman and/or its Leaders will not be held responsible.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories”