- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should take permission from their physicians before treks.
Nisarga Bhraman group always aim for responsible and sustainable tourism, and as a team we also believe your participation and cooperation in achieving our goal, since you will be trekking in an eco-friendly zone with varieties of flora and fauna, make sure that you do not litter this environment which are home for many endangered species and also make sure to bring back the waste produced during the trek for proper disposal.
- Educate yourself about the environment, ecology, customs and traditions of the region..
- Minimize your carbon footprint by avoiding and not using plastics of any kind.
- Keep all pollutants away from the river, streams and other water sources.
- Do not urinate or defecate near water sources or camping ground.
- Respect religious and historical sites, keeping in view the sanctity, abide by the guidelines and follow the instruction set by the local authorities.
- Do not interfere, interrupt or disturb the locals you encounter during the trek, respect the privacy of the host; always seek permission before taking their pictures.
- Do not carry any sort of drugs or alcohol, refrain from these activities.
- Take happy memories and leave nothing but your footprints.