Day 1: Sunday 28th June'20 (Manali -Overnight in Home-stay)
- Manali Reporting Time: 06.00 am to 10.00 am
- Drive from bus stand to Shikharpar home Stay/ B'fast/ Room Allotment
- Introduction — Mountain Do's and Don't followed by Lunch
- Acclimatization trek to "Jogini Water Fall"
- High Tea & Snacks
- Dinner and Lights off
Day 2: Monday 29th June'20 (Chikka- Overnight in tent)
- Drive from Manali to Khanol Village and trek to Chikka
The trekking route is filled with different types of berries and flowers. It takes 6-7 hours to reach Chikka.
From Chikka camp site you get the beautiful view of Deo Tibba, Indrasaan peaks and the Spiti valley.
Day 3: Tuesday 30th June'20 (Seri- Overnight in tent)
Start trekking along the bank of the Jagatsukh nallah and enter the incandescent forests which would give away the paths to a striking landscape strewn with boulders and a carpet of velvety grass and colorful wildflowers. Leaving the tree-line behind, ascend the meadows of Seri which was once a glaciated lake but now it is a beautiful large meadow drained with icy rivulets and studded with an astounding variety of herbs and wildflowers with the gorgeous Tainta waterfall looming in the background.
Day 4: Wednesday 01 st July'20 (Tainta- Overnight in tent)
Begin walking across the flat meadow, and wading through streams that feed the Jagatsukh nallah. Get ready for a steep climb through boulders that will lead you to a moraine field and get the first views of the massive Deo Tibba and Indrasan.
Day 5: Thursday 02nd July'20 (Tainta- Overnight in tent)
- Trek from Tainta to Mini Chandratal and return to Tainta
After an uphill climb, across moraine fields, you will get to see a stunning emerald blue glacial lake that is mini Chandra Tal. Hundreds of wildflowers adorn the shores of the lake. All the way, the snow sheathed Deo Tibba sparkles against the sunny azure skies.
Day 6: Friday 03rd July'20 (Chikka- Overnight in tent))
- Trek from Tainta to Chikka
Retrace your way back passing through Seri and take a halt at Dudu Pathar for lunch. The descend is easy and will take around 4 hours to reach.
Day 7: Saturday 04th July'20 (Manali- Overnight in Home-stay)
- Trek to Khanol Village and drive to Manali Shikharpar Guest House
Day 8: Sunday 05th July'20
- Morning Tea
- B/Fast followed by Feedback Session and Vote of Thanks
- Drop to Manali bus stand
- Trek ends with sweet memories.