Region :- Kadapa Dist. Andhra Pradesh
Duration :- 2 Nights 3 Days
Gandikota- is a small village in the Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh that is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Nature’s architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty.
Gandikota fort- There are several other attractions that tempt visitors, the most special being the ancient, magnificent Gandikota fort that sits majestically on top of the gorge. The massive Gandikota fort is built in the 13th century and is constructed in red sandstone, guarded by a 20 feet high entry gate, enclosed in a fort wall running around a 5 mile perimeter, 101 bastions each about 40 feet high. The fort comprises of gorgeous palaces with intricate carvings, perennial springs to irrigate the nearby vegetation, the remains of a temple built in the same century and a mosque added years later.
Belum Caves- Apart from an Indian version of Grand Canyon, we also have an Indian version of the Antelope Canyons called the Belum Caves. Belum Caves is the second largest cave system in the Indian subcontinent and has great significance in terms of its geology, archaeology, and architecture. In fact, geologists have also found surplus deposits of Quartz in the stalactite and stalagmite formations of the cave.
Day 01 (23 Nov)
- Travel by 11041 CSMT Chennai Exp. leaving Mumbai CSMT by 02:00 pm and reach Tadipatri next day by 07:35 am
Day 02 (24 Nov)
- Get down at Tadipatri by 07:35 am
- Post B’fast proceed towards Belum Caves
- Post lunch proceed to Gandikota
- Hotel check in and freshen up
- Visit Gandikota Fort & enjoy the scenic sunset at Gorge view of River Pennar – Grand Canyon of India.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 (25 Nov)
- Good morning by 5:30 am
- Explore Ranganathswamy Temple, Madhavraya Temple, Granary, Jumia (Jumma Masjid)
- Back to hotel by 8:30 am
- B’fast & check out. Proceed to Tadipatri railway station
- Board 12164 Chennai Exp. leaving Tadipatri at 12:50 pm for Mumbai.
Day 04 (26 Nov)
- Reach Mumbai by 06:00 am
Rs. 4,200/- (Four Thousand Two Hundred Only)
- Train journey from Mumbai to Tadipatri & back (Sleeper class train tkt.)
- Hotel accommodation (Triple sharing)
- Day 1 B’fast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner
- Day 2 B’fast, Lunch
- Entry tkt. to monuments
- NB Service charges
- Basic medical kit
- Food during train journey
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Camera charges if any
- Any additional costs for hotel accommodation, transport services caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
Insurance: All participants are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue. Related to travel. “Nisarga Bhraman and Organiser” shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the participants due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
For Registration, Contact – 98695 09488/ 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- Cancellations prior to 90 days from the start of the trek — full refund
- Cancellation between 89 days and 40 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 39 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
Note: If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike/bandh etc.), Nisarga Bhraman will not be responsible and will not give any refund.
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti-histamines
Which depress the respiration and increase the risk of AMS- (Acute Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.