Monsoon … The most awaited season for the trek lovers. The small window in time just before the rains come to its full glory gives us the opportunity to witness a beautiful spectacle of dazzling fireflies. It’s the mating season for these flies & as a result thousands of them light up around trees and shrubs making it a rare and beautiful sight.
Duration :- 1 night – 2 days
Region :- Pachnai – (Harishchandragad base village)
Grade :- Easy
Day 1- Saturday 16 Jun-
- Meeting point Kasara Station @ 04:30 pm
(Catch Kasara Local starting Mumbai CSMT @ 02:25 pm; Dadar @ 02:38 pm; Thane @ 03:04 pm; Kalyan @ 03:24 pm)
- Move to Pachnai village by private vehicle & reach village by 7:30 pm
- Freshen up and move towards jungle
- Enjoy the beautiful lighting show by fireflies
- Dinner by 9:30 pm
- Post dinner we can again visit jungle to see fireflies
Day 2- Sunday 17 Jun-
- Good morning @ 7:00 am
- Breakfast by 8:00 am
- Return journey Start by 09:00 am
- Kasara drop by 11:30 am
Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand only)
- Private transfer from Kasara to Pachnai village & back
- Saturday Hi tea, Veg -Dinner; Sunday B’fast
- Homestay @ Pachnai village
- Basic Medical kit
- NB service charges
- To and fro transfer to Kasara
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 98695 09488/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti-histamines
Which depress the respiration and increase the risk of AMS- (Acute Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.