Region :- Jagdalpur-Chattisgarh
Duration :- 3 nights – 3 days
Grade :- Back pack trek/ tour
Chitrakoot waterFall- (The Niagara Falls of India)-
The Chitrakoot Fall is located on the Indravati River and is the largest waterfall in India and may be the widest waterfall in Asia. It is popularly called as “The Niagara Falls of India”. The height of the waterfall is about 29 metres (95 ft). The wideness of the waterfall depends on the water level in the river Indravati. During monsoon, the water level of the river touches both banks which are nearly 150 m in wide, and the waterfall look like wild in nature. During the rainy season rainbows are created with sun rays reflecting on mist from the waterfall.
3 nights – 3 days
Batch 1- 31 Aug – 2 Sept’18
Batch 2- 21 Sept – 23 Sept’18
Day 1- Friday-
- Catch “12859 -GITANJALI EXP” leaving Mumbai-CSMT @ 06:00 am
- Get down at Raipur @ 11:25 pm
- Leave for Chitrakoot by private transport
Day 2- Saturday –
- Reach Chitrakoot in morning by 05:30 am
- Freshened-up and post B’fast move towards Waterfall
- Enjoy photography and explore nearby places
- Post dinner start return journey to Raipur
Day 3- Sunday –
- Reach Raipur early morning by 6:00 am
- Board “12810 HWH MUMBAI MAIL” train from Raipur @ 09:00 am
- Overnight in train
Day 4- Monday-
- Reach Mumbai – CSMT in morning by 05:20 am
The above plan is based on an “Ideal” scenario where everything goes per plan & considering that there is no breakdown. It is subject to change in Real Time based on ground realities.
Rs. 4,900/- (Four Thousand Nine Only) – Mumbai to Mumbai
- Sleeper class train ticket from to Raipur & back
- Saturday B’fast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner; Sunday B’fast
- Private transport from Raipur to Chitrakoot & Back
- Services of Experienced guide
- Basic Medical kit
- Food during the train journey
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Any additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
All participants are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness,
Accidents, emergency rescue. Related to international travel. “Nisarga Bhraman and Organiser”
shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the participants due to
unavoidable reason or mishap.
For Registration, Contact – 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 98695 09488/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.