Kalsubai– the highest mountain peak in Maharashtra with height of 1646m (5400 fts). On the top there is a small temple of kalsubai. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. From the top you will get to see beautiful view of backwaters of Bhandardara, Ratangad and Alang Malang Kulang range.
Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Difficult level: Medium
Base Village: Bari
Saturday- 27 Jan’18
- Catch the last local train (slow) to Kasara starting Mumbai CST- 00:14 am
(Halting @ Dadar- 00:32 am/ Kurla- 00:42 am/ Thane- 1:08 am/ Kalyan- 1:41 am/ Kasara- 2:55 am)
Sunday- 28 Jan’18
- Reach Kasara by 3:00 am
- Travel by private Jeep to base village- Bari
- Freshen up and Breakfast
- Round of introduction and Start trek by 7:00 am, reach top by 10:30 am
- Explore and Photography time till 11:30 am
- Start descending and reach base village by 1:30 pm
- Lunch at base village 2:30 pm
- Start return journey to Kasara by 3:30 pm
- Reach Mumbai by 9:00 pm aprox.
Rs. 1,000/- per participant
- Travel from Kasara to Bari and back by private jeep
- Food (Breakfast, Veg Lunch, Evening tea-snacks)
- Guide & NB expertise charges
- Train ticket to & from Kasara
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 99306 91186/ 98695 09488/ 91679 66042/ 83695 80471
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.