Camping at Bhira, the base village for Devkund waterfall trek, will be an enjoyable experience. You get to enjoy bonfire and barbecue and spend time photographing and star gazing at night. Set out for the exhilarating trek early in the morning to view the waterfall at its beautiful. Traverse the forested paths from Bhira to Devkund and witness the confluence of three rivers. Considered as the origin point of Kundalika River.
Devkund waterfall Trek – the waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called Bhira, near Bhira Dam. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. Its confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It is about 2 hours trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest.
Saturday 9th Dec
Meet at Ballaleshwar Mandir- Pali by 3:00 pm
- Drive n reach camp site by 4:00 pm
- Do’s – Don’t instructions/ Introduction
- Tea & snacks by 5:00 pm
- Free time for photography & rest
- Barbeque & fun-time by 7:30 pm
- Dinner by 9:00 pm
- Camp fire by 10:00 pm
- Either retire for the day or Stay awake for star gazing
Sunday 10th Dec
- Good morning by 6:00 am
- Tea n Breakfast by 6:30 am
- Leave for Devkund lake by 7:30am (2hrs trek)
- Return to camp site by 12:00 pm
- Lunch by 12:30 pm
- Pack up & drive back to city by 2:00 pm
Note: One has to arrange his own transport
Rs. 1,500/- per participant
- Accommodation in tents on multiple sharing with mattress and blanket
- Food (Saturday- Evening refreshments, Veg/ Non-veg Dinner and Barbecue Sunday- Breakfast, Lunch)
- Guide charges for Devkund and NB expertise charges
- Transportation to and from campsite
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 99306 91186/ 98695 09488/ 91679 66042/ 83695 80471
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.