Scuba Diving offers you the experience and the opportunity to explore the underwater life, with the expert guidance and class leading equipment. It is the sport that will get you closer to the unattainable life under the sea.
Malvan is a compact town situated on the coast of Western India and boasts some beautiful beaches. Sindhudurg fort, Tarkarli beach, Mobar point, Chivla beach, Tondavali beach, all attract tourists. Malvan town is bound by three small creeks: Karli, Kolamb and Kalavali.
Friday, 22 nd Dec 2017
- Travel to Malavan by private bus starting from Borivali (National Park) @ 8.00 pm
Saturday,23 rd Dec 2017
- Reach Malvan by 8:00 am
- Check in, Freshen-up and Breakfast by 9:00 am
- Leave for Scuba Dive & then visit to Sindhudurg Fort
- Lunch at Malvan Beach by 12:30 pm
- Evening Visit to scenic Chivla Beach, Salgaonkar Ganpati rock garden
- Dinner and retire for the day
Sunday,24 th Dec 2017
- Good morning at 6 o’clock Freshen-up n Breakfast by 7.30 am
- Boat ride to Dolphin Safari, Nivti Bandar, Seagull point and Tsunami island
- Lunch and journey towards Rameshwar Temple & Achara beach
- Dinner and retire for the day
Monday, 25 th Dec 2017
- Good morning at 6 o’clock
- Freshen-up, breakfast and start return journey by 7.30 am
- Visit Vijaydurg fort on the way
- Reach Mumbai by 10.00 pm tentatively
Rs. 8,400/- per participant
- Borivali to Borivali transport in private non ac bus
- Food: Sat-Sunday- breakfast, lunch, evening refreshment and dinner; Monday breakfast
- Accommodation on multiple sharing
- Scuba Dive and boat ride charges
- Underwater Scuba Photographs
- NB expertise charges
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Water sports such as Jet ski, Banana ride, Bumper ride, Speed boat, water scooter and parasailing etc.
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact –98695 09488/ 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.