Rann Utsav is an awesome festival of Kutch, Gujarat, India. It is a Carnival of Music, Dance and nature beauty of White Rann. You witness a sunset and a moonrise at one place. The beauty of a full moon across a clear star-studded sky is a rare experience. As you step into the White Desert at night, the cool breeze, the serene silence, the huge expanse transports you to an entirely different world. The salt-encrusted lands glows brighter as the moon rises higher. Around midnight when the moon has reached its peak, the entire surface shimmers like a blanket of diamond spread out endlessly in front of you.
Dholavira is famous for the remains of the Harappan civilization that have been found here. One of the important archeological sites of the Indus Valley civilization. Dholavira is located at the Khadir Bet island in the Rann of Kutch, gives us a vivid idea about the civilization, culture and the architectural plans followed to build the city. The city was built up in a geometric shape with three divisions-the citadel, the middle town and the lower town.
Event- 2 night / 3 days
Friday- 29 Dec 2017
- Departure by 22903- Bhuj AC S F Exp leaving from Bandra terminal @ 11:45 pm
Saturday- 30 Dec 2017
- Reach SAMAKHIALI by 10:15 am
- Leave for Dholavira by private transport
- Reach Dholavira by 1:00 pm
- Explore the Harrapan civilization
- Leave for Gandhidham / Bhuj by 4:30 pm
- Check in hotel and rest for the day
Sunday- 31 Dec 2017
- Good morning by 6:00 am
- Post B’fast leave for Little Rann of Kutch
- Visit Banni Villages, Khavada, Kala Dungar, India Gate
- Check-in at Camp by 4:00 pm
- Visit White Rann for the Sunset
- Visit Rann Utsav Common Area, Exhibition Area
- Cultural Program and Dinner and rest for the day
Monday- 1 Jan 2018
- Good morning by 5:30 am
- Enjoy sunrise in White Rann
- Post B’fast depart for Bhuj by 8:30 am
- Local Sight Seeing Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, Chattadi, Bhujodi and Bhuj Market
- Board 22904 BDTS AC S F Exp starting Bhuj at 4:00 pm
- Reach Mumbai Tuesday early morning by 5:15 am
Rs. 9,900/- per participant.
- Twin sharing accommodation in hotel at Bhuj
- Twin sharing accommodation in Swiss Tent at Rann of Kutch
- Private transport for 3 days
- All meals during event (2 B’fast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
- Train fare to & from Bhuj
- Food during the train journey (D1 B’fast & D3 Dinner)
- Personal / Accident insurance.
- Activity charges at Rann utsav
- Bottled water, Cold drinks, Room services, Laundry service at the hotel
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 9167966042, 9930691186, 8369580471, 9869509488
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
Once transfer please confirm the transaction details, Name of participants and the event name via. email or SMS or Whatsup
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.