Nisarga Bhraman invites you to explore North Karnataka scenic beaches
Batch 1: 4 – 5 November 2017
Batch 2: 25– 26 November 2017
Batch 3: 23 – 24 December 2017
Batch 4: 13 – 14 January 2018
The western coast plains of India is a thin part nestled between the western Ghats of Sahyadri mountain range and the Arabian Sea. It has some beautiful and serene beaches along the coast.
Join us as we at Nisarga Bhraman are heading for a beach trek to explore few of the beaches in Uttar Karnataka this winter.
- Travel by 12133 Mumbai – Mangalore Express at 21:00 Hrs
- Reach Kumta by 10:00 am
- Proceed to Kumta Beach by Local transport
- Start the trek on scenic beaches of North Karnataka
(Trek Route via Vannali Beach, Mangodlu Beach, Kadle Beach, Gudeangadi Beach, Nirvana Beach, Kagal beach, Belekan Beach or Paradise Beach)
- Lunch on the way
- Night stay at Belekan beach
- Wake up call at 6:00 am, Freshen up & Breakfast
- Start trek at 08:00 am
(Trek route via Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Kudle Beach & Gokarna Beach)
- Lunch at Kudle beach
- Post lunch leave for Gokarna beach
- Visit Gokarna temple and leave for Gokarna Road Railway Station
- Travel to Mumbai by 12620/Matsyagandha Express 17:00 Hrs
- Reach Mumbai LTT at 06:35 Hrs
Rs. 3,200/- per person
- Train Tickets – Sleeper Non AC Coach Reservation
- Veg food:
- Saturday- Lunch/ Dinner/ Evening tea & snacks
- Sunday- Breakfast/ Lunch
- Tented Accommodation @ Beach
- Local Transport- Kumta stn. To beach and Gokarna beach to Gokarna stn.
- Guide and Expertise charges
- Food during the Train journey
- Bottled water, cold drink etc.
- Dinner on Sunday
- Any personal expenses
- Anything other than mentioned in inclusions
- At least 2 Litres of water
- Extra set of clothes, Towel / Napkin
- Bedding Material (Sleeping Bag / Mat)
- A haversack to put in everything
- Torch with extra set of batteries (Compulsory)
- Camera, Something to munch on (Optional)
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
For Registration, Contact – 9167966042, 9930691186, 8369580471, 9869509488
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & would lead to expulsion from the trek.
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings.
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should take permission from their physicians before treks.