The rains bring about a dramatic change in our Sahyadri. The mountains pullover greens and the rain water start gushing over the cliffs forming the waterfalls..
Waterfall rappelling is one of the most adventurous activities that you can do to pump your adrenaline. Lets Indulge in this amazing activity of waterfall rappelling @ Bekre near Bhivpuri station and do some adventurous this monsoon.
Height of the Rappel: 80 Feet (Approx)
Base Village: Bekre (Bhivpuri Station)
Batch 1: 05 Aug’18
Batch 2: 15 Aug’18
- Board Karjat train from Dadar @ 06:30 am from platform #4 and get down at Bhivpuri station
(If you miss this train catch next Karjat train @ 07:03 am)
- Travel to base village in a tempo / rixa
- 30 mins small trek to waterfall
- Breakfast / Self introduction / Rules and Regulations / Rappelling demonstration
(Participants will get one chance to rappel the gushing waterfall)
- Windup by 04:30 pm and start return journey by 6:00 pm
- Reach Mumbai by 09:00 pm (Subjective)
Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One thousand only) per person
- Travel from Bhivpuri to Bekre & back by Tempo / Rickshaw
- Breakfast, Lunch, high Tea
- One exciting rappel on a beautiful waterfall
- Equipment and expertise charges
- Bottled water, cold drink etc.
- Arrangement of any personal transport
- Anything other than above mention in inclusions
- At least 2 Litres of water if you don’t want to drink stream water
- Extra set of clothes, Towel / Napkin, wrapped in a plastic bag
- A haversack to put in everything
- Camera, Something to munch on (Optional)
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
For Registration, Contact – 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 98695 09488/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold chains/rings
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should take permission from their physicians before treks.