Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery. The dramatic gorges rise to skylines of snow-capped glaciated peaks through a landscape that ranges from high-altitude desert to dripping rhododendron forest. Criss-crossed by ancient trading routes that offer the unique inspiration and pastures to prayer flag-strewn passes. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during masked dance festivals.
Discover this magnificent beauty and hidden secrets of the Himalayan Kingdom with Nisarga Bhraman as we travel through the beautiful vistas of Srinagar – Leh – Manali.
Day 01- (Wednesday 11th Jul)- Report at Srinagar (Stay: Hotel/ Houseboat)
Day 02- (Thursday 12th Jul)- Mulbegh / Lamayuru (Stay: Camp)
Highlight: lush green valley of Sonmarg, Zozila pass, Drass war memorial, Giant rock-cut statue of Maitreya Buddha, Lamayuru Monastry, Lunar-like landscapes.
Day 03 (Friday 13th Jul)- Alchi (Stay: Hotel)
Highlight: Confluence (Sangam) of Indus & Zanskar river, Namika La pass, Fotu La pass, Alchi Monastery.
Day 04 (Saturday 14th Jul)- Leh (Stay: Hotel)
Highlight: Illusion of Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar sahib, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa
Day 05 (Sunday 15th Jul)- Nubra valley (Stay: Camp/hotel)
Highlight: Khardongla pass, Sand Dune at Hunder, Hot Spring at Panamik, Samstanling monastery at Sumoor
Day 06 (Monday 16th Jul)- Pangong Lake (Stay: Camp)
Highlight: Warila pass, Pangong lake
Day 07 (Tuesday 17th Jul)- Leh (Stay Hotel)
Highlight: Changla Pass, Hemis Monastery, Shey Palace, Thiksey monastery
Day 08 (Wednesday 18th Jul)- Sarchu (Stay: Camp)
Highlight: Lachung La pass, Pang, Plains of Rusphu, Taglangla pass, Tso-Kar lake
Day 09 (Thursday 19th Jul)- Keylong (Stay: Hotel)
Highlight: Baralacha La pass, Zing Zing Bar, Suraj Tal
Day 10 (Friday 20th Jul)- Manali (Stay: Hotel)
Highlight: Rohtang pass)
Day 11 (Saturday 21st Jul)- Leave for Delhi/ Chandigarh)
Rs. 33,000/- per person only
- Twin sharing accommodation at all hotels
- Food on MAP basis i.e. Breakfast & Dinner included
- All surface transfers from Srinagar to Manali
- Pickup from Srinagar airport and Drop to Manali bus stand
- Basic medical kit
- Expertise charges
- Train/ Flight charges to Srinagar / Mumbai / Delhi / Chandigarh
- Bus charges from Manali to Delhi / Chandigarh
- Personal / Accident insurence
- Camera charge, tip, portage, insurance, telephone charges, alcoholic beverages, room service, laundry service or any kind of expenses of personal nature
- Camel Ride Charges at Nubra valley
- Any additional costs incurred in case of a medical emergency / natural disaster / breakdown of vehicle
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS
For Registration, Contact – 98695 09488/ 91679 66042/ 99306 91186/ 83695 80471/ 9820020261
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: 0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whatsup.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nisargabhraman/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NisargaBhraman/
Standard administrative charge of 10% of the cost of the trip
Between 60 – 45 days: 25% of the Trip Cost
Between 44 – 30 days: 50% of the Trip Cost
Between 29 – 15 days: 75% of the Trip Cost
Less than 15 days from date of departure: 100% of the Trip Cost
- Consumption of alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics is strictly banned on the event & should lead to expulsion from the trek.
- The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.”
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
It is Important to be physically fit while on treks. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should take permission from their physicians before treks.